Which 'ME' are you?

'I should order my room.'

Who says that? Is that you? 
Your consciousness?
Your mom? Your flatmate?
The 'boss' inside you?

I have a theory.

You have two guys living inside you.
One is the Master and the other is the SLAVE.

I wouldn't order my room unless the Master really convinces me to. I don't like to go shopping. I don't like to wake up early. I don't like to change the light bulb. Or do I?

After all it's not me, who does it. It's the guy who controls my body, its the SLAVE who does whatever I ask him. I actually rather prefer to have my room ordered and my light bulb changed.

I am sometimes pretty pissed off by the lazy SLAVE who refuses to do whatever I ask him. I mean I get him social status, I feed him, I get him to cool places, I get him dates, for God's sake!

My SLAVE should be way more obedient to me.
He depends on me not ME on him.

My fragile, lazy, addicted, subcortical slave shall serve ME!
Learn the hierarchy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Questions in life

Ah, those flights were so exhausting!

How Old people turn into Conservative people.