How I make love

It is about being present. Losing all expectations and the meta. Just the pairs of eyes and the bodies. Giving a soothing caress and letting my body tell hers that she is safe and loved. Explore her skin and appreciate its texture. Maybe play with it and smile about it. Be with her, here and now, flow with her reactions and sense her desires. Honesty and care. Not talking to her unless she needs to hear that my voice is hers too. Falling in love with the touch and smell of her. Feel her desires. Let her be herself. Let her be the lone human who needs to be loved and be the one who will complete her. And love her. Let the body tell her what is loved about her. All the things. One by one, the hair, the shoulder, the soft, round belly, the smell, the smile, the goosebumps. Tell her everything, just no words, the body is the channel. Feel how her acceptance calms me and makes me feel safe. Be grateful for her trust and reward her with more honesty. Remain curious and inspired by her body but don't be afraid of letting her tell me how she loves me. Don't force a dialogue, just let it happen. Sink into mutual caring. Harmonize. In this space there are no oughts. In this present I am creating a sculpture of her outline by gently covering her entire surface with my hand dancing softly around her every angle. Feel her lifeforce. The way in which this goddess is filled with passion and desire to be loved. Adore her essence, for she is my everything in this present moment. Give her as much of this honest appreciation as I get from her opening up body and soul to me. Feel as her sweet, warm breath makes me want to feel her ribcage rise and fall through mine. As our breaths are synced through the air we are sharing and the thin shell of clothes separating us, the bellies start to get to know each other. With every breath, increasing in amplitude, our pelvises touch and the erection is telling her how crazily I want her. Holding her close and exploring her back's softness, I smell her neck, hair, shoulder and breasts. I realize that the smell isn't complete without a taste of this beautiful flower and I let my lips play with the rubber that is her skin. The hungry hug is turning into a dance of merging. Her rhythm is mine. I want to give her everything she asks for. The limbs and the lips are now common and they form a new entity. Us enjoys being one whole piece finally and some hands sweep away some remaining separators as we feel each other's warmth on the chest, belly and hands as they fuse. All remaining masks are shed, we become the animals we are truly born and we reveal our desires to have us inside us. We touch our every fiery bits and the flames blind us to a series of movements that are out of our control. We watch as mother nature makes us merge and we only interrupt her for a sobering moment of putting a condom on. For the rest of the dance, our souls lift out of our bodies and watch us live this moment as if it was forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Questions in life

Ah, those flights were so exhausting!

How Old people turn into Conservative people.